The Ryedale Community Support Organisation includes:
- Support for individuals - for those in greatest need with no network of family/friends to help. We support with Food and Medication collection; supporting with regular telephone befriending and welfare checks
- Conduit for information to and from NYCC and RDC into the community
- Information, advice and support for Local Network/Group partners
- Information, advice and support for the induction, management and deployment of volunteers
- Central point for gathering relevant local information and updating the new RDC community website page (due on line next week)
- Signposting to the appropriate National, regional and local helplines/organisations for specialist support
- Access point for the NYCC Covid-19 Support Fund (available to individuals experiencing financial hardship as a result of Coronavirus - food vouchers)
This list is not exhaustive and is constantly under review - our lives are changing rapidly but we are here to learn together and help.
For more information - please feel free to contact Di or Claire.
This service provides the following Coronavirus services:
- Accepting volunteers
- Finance, housing and advice
- Health and wellbeing
- Shopping and isolation support