Connect to Wellbeing Harrogate and District
Admin Centre based at Jennyfield Styan Centre , Grantley Drive, Jennyfields, Harrogate ,
Connect to wellbeing is a personalised support and signposting service led by our active lifestyle teams.
We can help you access a variety of tailored health and wellbeing services across the Harrogate district. We are professional and approachable and our aim is to improve the health and wellbeing of everyone we work with.
Our service provides you with support to complement the help you may be getting through your GP or other organisations. Our service is free to anyone aged over 18.
We have local knowledge and links to partner organisations, from GP surgeries to the voluntary and charitable sector. Our job is to get the best for you:
- you may feel isolated due to a change in your lifestyle or for health reasons
- you may need support to access a service or to support a hobby or interest
- you may want to feel more involved in our local community
- you may need support with your housing needs
- you may need financial or budgeting advice
Active health referral form
Our team has experience in community services, charities, the council and health and social care.
Support starts with a chat on phone and we can then signpost you to services which can help you.
To find out more please contact our locally based lead coordinator Mel Milner, health and wellbeing development officer at email@example.com or on 01423 500600 x58045.