Kooth is commissioned by TEWV NHS Foundation Trust to offer mental health and well -being support to young people in North Yorkshire aged 11-18 years.
The service provides young people with:
- An opportunity to access support services anonymously
- Access to BACP accredited counsellors via online chat
- Access on to online articles and magazines written by counsellors
- An opportunity for young people to write their own articles and to share their story
- Young people can set their own personal goals and are supported by the counsellors online
- Young people can access the support service from any internet device, 365 days a year.
This service covers the following area(s):
We'd love to know what you think of North Yorkshire Connect. Can you spare a moment to
answer our short survey?
Last updated: 21/01/2020