Some groups and clubs listed on this site have been postponed until further notice following recent government advice. Please contact the individual groups directly for further information. Find volunteer groups and other services offering coronavirus support here.Visit the North Yorkshire County Council website for updates on affected council services.
Kooth is commissioned by TEWV NHS Foundation Trust to offer mental health and well -being support to young people in North Yorkshire aged 11-18 years.
The service provides young people with:
- An opportunity to access support services anonymously
- Access to BACP accredited counsellors via online chat
- Access on to online articles and magazines written by counsellors
- An opportunity for young people to write their own articles and to share their story
- Young people can set their own personal goals and are supported by the counsellors online
- Young people can access the support service from any internet device, 365 days a year.
This service covers the following area(s):
We'd love to know what you think of North Yorkshire Connect. Can you spare a moment to
answer our short survey?
Last updated: 07/04/2020