Nidderdale Plus Community Hub
Nidderdale Plus Community Hub, HARROGATE
Nidderdale Plus Community Hub offers a variety of services to residents living in Nidderdale and Washburn:
* Community library and home library delivery service
* Free jigsaw library
* Community car service for those with no access to transport
* Advice on health and wellbeing services locally
* Citizens Advice live video link service
* Meals on Wheels coordination in Nidderdale
* Council front desk for Harrogate Borough Council and North Yorkshire County Council
* Police front desk to report issues of concern
* Tourist information point
We also run a number of events and drop in and advice sessions. Please see our website for more details.
We are a local charity and are mainly run by volunteers and always welcome more volunteers to get involved. We link with parish councils and other local groups across our area to pass on news and share best practice, so that there is knowledge across Nidderdale of what services are available to residents.
We will always try to help residents with any query they may have, even if that means signposting on to other local organisations and charities.
Some services may only be suitable to a specific age range or to those who meet specific
criteria. The following eligibility criteria applies to this service:
The following facilities and adaptations are available:
- Off-Site Parking
- Ramped/Sloped Access, and/or Manual Doors
Toilets and changing
- Accessible Toilet
- Baby Changing Facility